The production of sex hormones in adolescence can affect asthma control in males and females differently.
In males, symptoms can reduce but in females, the hormones involved in periods and pregnancy can trigger asthma symptoms.
Relationships and Sex
- Avoid damaging relationships by
- Taking time to get to know your partner
- Continuing to spend time with other friends
- Remaining in control of your own money
- Be aware that the legal age for sexual intercourse is 16 years old
- Sex can trigger asthma
- Find out about safe sex to reduce the risk of sexually transmitted diseases and unplanned pregnancies